Welcome Lady Goddesses

I welcome you to my home of beauty. It is here that I will show all things beautiful. Give you health hints to make you hand beautiful, share make-up tips and the beauty of the world outside. Please if you have a question on or about your life, I am your Dear Abby or maybe a tip or two on products or the best places of beauty, or even your own beauty. Here we are all goddesses and we should help each other to be that way.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Spirit of Eyes

The one thing that I know I got going for me is my eyes. In the sun they sparkle and catch light, the one problem for me is that this quickly blinds me. But still I like to let them glisten.

So this post is just on some of the photos of my eyes.


Told you they glisten...



Just lavender and no mascara, I forgot it.....



I love this one, it shows some of the brown in my eyes. Believe it or not, when I was younger my eyes were more brown than green. As I have gotten older, they actually change with the season or the eyeshadows I choose.




Try this one, I love the pink tips of mascara....

So there are some. Later, I want to do some really dramatic colors.....temptation, temptation.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! what a beautiful eyelashes!
i read in a blog that you love olry polish, me too!!!
visit my blog, there are some swatches of two polishes of cosmic fx collection and a little review :)
Bye!

Goddess said...

Why thank you. I have been busy lately and have not checked or put a new post. Especially since I found out that I am serving 30 adults and numerous people. Can anyone say, "White Merlot"? I think by thursday I am going to need it. I will be putting a new post here soon. I think it will be on the changing seasons and the havoc it brings on your hands. I will check you out, I love nails and polish. You should see the tips I just bought from Hong Kong, they totally rock. So I will be putting those on display as well. Well, Happy Turkey day! I hope it is a good one! I will be sleeping on Friday. Then off to sell X-mas trees this weekend. TTFN!